1. Personally Identifiable Information Collected at this Site. You can visit portions of the Site at any time without providing any information about yourself. However, in the future, our configuration, layout and design may change and there is a possibility that in order to use certain portions of the Site, you will need to provide some personally identifiable information.
2. E-mail Newsletter. In anticipation of OLY’s future offerings, we may be providing our visitors the ability to subscribe to an Email Newsletter via our website. In order to subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, it may be a requirement for you to provide your e-mail address and other information. You can opt-out of receiving future mailings by following the directions contained in each newsletter (e.g., to "unsubscribe").
3. Other Services, Special Promotions, and Purchases. To participate in some services that are planned to be offered at the Site (e.g., sweepstakes, contests and surveys ("Special Promotions")) or to make online payments ("Payments"), you will need to provide personally identifiable information as requested on the applicable web form. This information may be collected directly by OLY or indirectly by a third party, such as a co-sponsor or a vendor involved in or providing services in connection with a Special Promotion, or an e-commerce partner in the case of Payments. In most cases, the names of such third parties will be disclosed on the Site (and/or in the rules for a Special Promotion), and you may be given the option of providing your information to them. OLY may offer Special Promotions in which you provide information to the site on the behalf of other people or another person. If you provide such information about anyone other than yourself, you represent and warrant that you have consent of such people to provide this information on their behalf.
4. Customer Service. OLY may offer customer service / support and technical assistance through telephone operators and by email. Whenever you speak with a customer service operator or contact them by email, you do so with the understanding that he or she may view and make changes to your account in order to provide the assistance that you need. You understand that unless you can provide verification information about your account, you may not be granted information or access to any or all information regarding your account(s).
7. Use of Personal Information Collected at the Site. OLY uses information about you to operate the Site and any services available through it that you request, to inform you of other services or offers in which you might be interested, and to improve and enhance the Site.
10. Data Security. While OLY takes precautions against possible security breaches of the Site, no web site or Internet transmission or connection is completely secure. Consequently, OLY cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur, and your use of the Site is at your own risk.
Please understand, OLY’s websites for olyfinancial.com and olyfinancial.net are completely separate from OLY’s corporate data and have NO connection to one another. There is no online access to personal or business financial data through OLY’s website as it is currently used for promotion, marketing, information and sales use only.
Unless otherwise specified herein or on the Site, credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing or any other purposes. In the case in which OLY accepts payment online (possible future availability) OLY will use good faith efforts to employ a security technology known as a secure-socket-layer to protect the transmission of payment information to the Site.
Olympic Financial © 2009